Toyota is recalling nearly 6,000,000 vehicles globally, including approximately 3.3 million vehicles in the United States, for a faulty fuel pump that may stop operating and could result in the vehicle stalling, and it may be unable to be restarted. The expanded recall applies to following vehicles:
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus LS 460
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus GS 350
- 2014 Model Year Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus IS-F
- 2014-2015 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GX 460, IS 350, LX 570
- 2015 Model Year Lexus NX 200t, RC 350
- 2017 Model Year Lexus IS 200t, RC 200t GS 200t
- 2017-2019 Model Year Toyota Highlander; Lexus GS 350
- 2017-2020 Model Year Toyota Sienna and Lexus RX 350
- 2018-2019 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GS 300, GX 460, IS 300, IS 350, LS 500h, LX 570, NX 300, RC 300, RC 350
- 2018-2020 Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra; Lexus ES 350, LC 500, LC 500h, LS 500, RX 350L
- 2019 Model Year Toyota Corolla Hatchback and Lexus UX 200
- 2019-2020 Model Year Toyota RAV4
Dealers will replace the faulty fuel pump with an improved version.
If you have questions regarding your Toyota or Lexus vehicle, you should contact the experienced lemon law attorneys at Krohn & Moss, Ltd. Consumer Law Center® by calling 1-800-US-LEMON (800-875-3666), toll free or use our free case evaluation form onlin. Krohn & Moss, Ltd. Consumer Law Center® has been effectively assisting Toyota customers in Lemon Law claims involving various defects in all makes and models.