Oregon Lemon Law
Consumers in Oregon, like consumers in all states, rely heavily on their cars, trucks, and vans to get them from place to place and to safely transport their families. When they buy or lease a new vehicle, they expect it to perform and to meet these needs and carry out these duties perfectly.
Unfortunately, at times they do not. When this happens – when an unlucky customer gets a “lemon,” it can often feel overwhelming and hopeless. But this is not the case – both state and federal law require manufacturers who manufacture “lemons” in Oregon to make it right.
Why Choose Krohn & Moss as Your Oregon Lemon Law Firm?
- 25+ Years of Experience Turning “Lemons” into “Lemon-Aid”
- Over 50,000 Success Stories Nationwide
- Accomplished, Trustworthy Attorneys
- Responds to All Inquiries within 24 Hours
- No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- We Always Seek Maximum Compensation for Clients