In our role as the Project Manager we act as the Owner’s Representative and work on the client’s behalf as a third party independent consultant. We act solely in the best interest of our client, communicating project issues and allowing our clients to make informed decisions in a timely manner, so the progress of the project is not impeded.
Our process provides a road map from project inception to completion and allows us to successfully deliver your project by clearly understanding your goals and objectives, verifying that all members of your team and the project team understand them and that they are focused on your priorities and the successful completion of the project.
As Program Managers, we provide Project Management services for our clients that have multiple consecutive or concurrent projects that can be undertaken on a variety of project delivery systems customized to the specifics of each project.
- Project Management/Owner’s Representative
- Program Management
- Project Due Diligence/Feasibility Studies
- Master Project Budget and Schedule Development
- Project Delivery Method Selection
- Design Management
- Cost Check Design Phase Estimates
- Value Engineering
- Life Cycle Cost Services
- Regulatory Agency Compliance/Coordination
- Progress Reporting
- Project Cost and Schedule Controls
- GMP Negotiation
- Change Order Review
- Financial Management
- Document Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Project Activation
- BIM Clash Detection Studies
- Sustainability Program Planning and Implementation